Monday 24 August 2009

17 Again

*****SPOILERS BELOW*****



This was surprisingly a really good movie. I don't know what I was expecting, but this was much better than I thought it was going to be.
I would totally recommend this film to anyone.
17 Again was genuinely funny, all the way through, and the characters were all given chance to shine.
Ned in particular was hilarious, as the geeky best friend of Mike.

Never really thought much of Zac Efron's acting, but it really shows what a bad script can do for someone.
I mean, he won't be winning an Oscar anytime some, but the High School Musical films never let him show off what he can do.
He really needs to branch out with his movies, do something a bit different from the teen thing.

Standout scenes for me were
- The lightsaber fight. Just insane.
- The scene in the cafeteria where Mike confronts Stan.
- The court room scene. You can see just how good an actor Zac is in this scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment